Groups of 15+
As Oklahoma’s favorite fall destination for good, clean fun, we’ve hosted hundreds of youth groups, scouts, non-profits, and more over the years Bring the whole gang and be sure to get lost in our corn maze.
- Group admission is for groups of 15+. Reservations are required
- Admission is $10.00 per person. Age 2 and under are free
- Admission includes the majority of our 30 rides and attraction. Pony/Camel, Pumpkin Cannon, Critter Paintball, Gem Mine, and Hay Ride are NOT included.
- Fire Pit Rentals are available.
- $50.00 for 4 hours of time at the fire pit.
- We provide the wood and get the fire started.
- Outside food and drink is allowed.
Fill out our form to the right for more information or to reserve.
We’ve become a favorite destination for birthday parties! Why? Well, in part because of the fun attractions for all ages!
Birthday Party Package:
- $180.00 for up to 15 guests (Birthday child, Birthday child’s parents, and guests ages 2 and under do NOT count towards the 15).
- Any additional guests are $10.00 per person.
- Admission includes the majority of our rides and attractions.
- The only activities NOT included are: Pony or Camel Ride, Pumpkin Blaster, the Gem Mine, Critter Paintball, and Horse Draw Hay Ride (Fri-Sun only).
- The Birthday child receives our Ultimate Wristband which DOES include the extra activities.
- Each child attending receives a mini pumpkin.
- Package includes 2 hours of time at our Party Corral picnic area. Outside food/drink are allowed, along with any décor you’d like to bring.
Fill out the form to the right for more information or to reserve.
On any given morning at Pumpkin Town Farms’, you’ll see the sights and hear the sounds of children laughing, learning and playing. Offering educational field trips to pre-school and elementary age students has long been a priority for us at Pumpkin Town Farms’. Having grown up on farms, we believe it’s important that the heritage and dynamics of agriculture is something that all children have the chance to be exposed to. It just so happens that we’re able to help accomplish that goal in a fun and unique way. We invite you to bring your students to come get lost in our classroom in the corn!
When Are Field Trips?
Field trips are available for elementary and pre-school age groups any day during the season. Reservations are required.
What’s Included In a Field Trip?
Online curriculum materials for you to share with your students either before or after a visit to our farm.
- An “Egg in the Classroom” singing chicken presentation and an animal band singing show
- A trip through the corn maze
- A grain train around the maze
- A visit with our animals at the petting zoo and goat walk
- A turn on the Jumping Pillow for each student
- A mini pumpkin for each student (while supplies last)
- A voucher for a free return visit to Pumpkin Town Farms’ for each student (with a paid adult)
How Much Does It Cost?
Teachers and any under the age of 2 are FREE!
Additional parents and/or siblings may also receive the Field Trip rate.
One free chaperone is admitted for every 10 students! Special needs classes will receive a free chaperone ratio of 1 for every 3 students.
*All groups must have at least 10 students to qualify.
Fill out the form in the box above to make a reservation.
Hands-on learning experiences are always best when students have been prepared for what they are about to encounter and are able to then discuss what they learned afterwards. We are pleased to offer Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom learning series to make your field trip more exciting and memorable … as well as a better learning experience. These Teacher Resource Guides are broken into separate grade ranges and each include: activity goals, National Curriculum Standards, preparation required, materials needed, worksheets, and step-by-step instructions.
Learn More About Our Specials