*click the plus (+) on the right to expand details of what’s included
FUN PASS $12.99 - Kids 2 and under are FREE!
*Kids 2 and under are FREE!
Albanese Gummy Bear themed Corn Maze (sponsored by Channel 6 News)
Thunder Mountain Slide
Giant Jumping Pillow
Rubber Ducky Races
Hank the Tank Fire Engine
Pumpkin Jump Pad
Pumpkin Tether Ball
Cow Tire Pile
Barn Yard Ball Zone
Educational Animatronic Chicken Show
Tractor Tire Swings
ULTIMATE PASS - Weekdays $16.99 / Weekends $19.99
Includes all the Fun Pass attractions, plus 1 entry into each Extra Activity.
- Pony or Camel Ride
- Pumpkin Blaster
- Corn Cannon
- Critter Paintball Target Game
- Horse Drawn Hay Ride (Fri-Sun, only)
AMAZING PASS - $35.99
Receive an Ultimate Pass, plus entry into our haunted attraction, Insanity Farms (every weekend in October).
SEASON FUN PASS - $30.00
Includes ALL Fun Pass Attractions – Good all season long – Can use any day of the week.
*2 years of age and under do not require a pass.
INSANITY FARMS - $25.00
We are family-friendly haunted attraction. A super fun experience for those that seek a good scare without all the gore and adult themes.
Admission includes 3 attractions:
- Haunted corn maze where you make your way through our creepy maze, never knowing what may be lurking around the corner.
- Chaos pallet maze. A winding maze of wooden pallets. Stacked high and made to disorientate. If you’re not careful, you’ll be trapped by one of the resident clowns.
- Zombie Paintball. Protect the farm from zombies. It’s the apocalypse and you gotta vanquish the live zombies by striking them with your own paintball gun.
Recommended ages: 12+ (younger ages are welcome accompanied by a parent)
Parking is FREE!
Pumpkin Town Farms is the ideal location where farm meets city! Just 10 minutes from downtown Tulsa, Pumpkin Town Farms resides on 20 acres on the northwest corner of 61st and Garnett in Tulsa. Parking is FREE!